Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sweating Bullets (Guitar Hero 5 Expert + Drums Sightread)

First things first. I know I'm not the best Rock Band/Guitar Hero drummer in the world and I'm not trying to be. I'm just uploading my videos for friends and family to view so please leave the "you suck" comments at the door. Having said that, I just bought a Hauppauge HD PVR and I was really itching to try it out. Most, if not all, of the videos that I'll be uploading will be in HD. Some people will have problems viewing videos in HD due to older/slower computers. If the videos seem to be choppy or laggy then this is most likely your problem. Some of the common questions I'm expecting to get are: Question: What type of drum kit are you using? Answer: I'm using an ION Drum Rocker. Question: What type of bass pedal are you using? Answer: I'm using a Roland KD-8 kick trigger and a kickbox. Question: Do you play real drums? Answer: No. I've never touched a set of drums in my life until I started playing Rock Band. Question: How did you get a gold drum icon Answer: You get a gold icon for finishing the ESL (Endless Set List) on hard. You get a platinum for finishing expert and an inverted icon for finishing on medium. Question: Which system do you play on? Answer: I play Rock Band on my 360, however, I do own a PS3 too. Question: What's your gamer tag? Answer: Whetzel (on both systems) Thanks for watching and if you would like to you can subscribe because I plan on uploading more videos as I get time. Some videos will be fc's, some will be Gold Stars and some will probably ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbyHLM3MUs&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment