Friday, April 2, 2010

The Final Countdown by Europe (Lego: Rock Band Expert Drums)

DON'T ASK HOW I GOT THE GAME EARLY! Sightread for me :) If you have any request for me, feel free and I will try to put a video up, not guaranteeing an FC though. Want free DLC? moourl.com Dosurveys, earn points, and get Microsoft Points, Playstation Cards or Wii Points! Read this and don't ask the same questions over and over, thank you. Q. What drum set do you use? A. Goodwoods and a Rock Pedal. Q. What do you use to record your videos? A. easycap, $20 on ebay and it gets the job done. Q. Why are your videos laggy sometimes? A. My computer isn't that great. Q. What game system do you play on and what is your Gamertag? A. Xbox 360 and if you really feel like it, add me - Justinpwnsu Check out these videos also www.youtube.com www.youtube.com Also check out these awesome sites www.rockpedal.com www.goodwoodmods.com www.rockbandparts.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFRw0_I6Zdg&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment