Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Painkiller - Rock Band 2 Expert Drums - 5GS* w/ Ions with All Cymbals

READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST!! I'm getting too many stupid comments. Song: Painkiller Artist: Judas Priest Well, this will be my third video of me playing Painkiller, each one progressively getting better. This will probably be the last solo drum video of this song I do until I FC it. I was able to get gold stars on this song shortly after I uploaded my last video, but I was too lazy to ever record it. I'm working on getting 100% on that last solo, I have yet to do it. I've nailed the first one, but once I can FC that last solo, I'm sure I will be able to FC the song soon. I only showed the footcam for the first solo, being that's where my most intense foot movements for this song happen. I would have kept it for the whole song, but I didn't have very much room in the shot to show my foot without blocking myself, the drums or the chart. Thanks to my new DVD recorder, I can now record with more ease and in higher quality instead recording with an old VCR with terrible quality. Another thing that's changed is the intro sequence. I felt that it needed a face-lift, not that there wasn't anything wrong with the incredibly nerdy old one. I also have Twitter now. Occasionally I post good scores so add me if you have it. twitter.com My IONS are set up fairly similar to that of a real drum set. I now currently use two different types of electronic cymbals. All three Ion cymbals I've had eventually broke. You may also notice that I've gotten a new 16" ride cymbal from Pintech. I use ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUyC4-Q1D_o&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment