Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cobus - Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife (Drum Cover)

Laus Deo Semper http www.CobusPotgieter.com This is a drum cover of the song Avenged Sevenfold as well. I had only been playing bass for a couple of months at the time of this recorder, please be lenient with him about the comments;) For the record all shots were taken with a pedal, ie, only at the end of gutiar as you can see very clearly how bad I was tired after this piece:) I would like to show you hve FootCam this, but I forgot the returnThird band for the entire set, and then with some songs I couln't FootCam unfortunately the shots. I must stress that I know calls it a "cover" is wrong because I only partially true, the song the battery (or lack thereof) remained throughout the song I play some variations, phrasing, beats and fills, as 99% what I play is improvised. Although I do my share of studio sessions and playing the drums, which have done little to zero effect on these videos, I see it as a way to livePerformance. I'm not exactly be the intent of the original battery, I'm just for fun. And I thoroughly to do this, I would like to add a hit:) Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife 2008 self-titled release is the copyrighted property of its owner (s). (External) Drums by Cobus Potgieter. For all the information you need (equipment, sponsorships, registration, updates), please visit www.cobuspotgieter.com and look around.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS4PfHJeFyc&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment