Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ricky - Lady GaGa - Beyonce ft PHONE '(Drum Cover)

Hello, Ricky Ficarelli drum cover with a new phone by Lady Gaga. I brought in an extra battery, help me on this, I hope you like it! Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce '- Telephone from the 2009 version: The Fame is the copyrighted property of their owner (s). (External) Drums by Ricky Ficarelli (accompanied by Ricky Ficarelli) RJF0811@aol.com Thank you all so much for my video goes, your continued support and encouragement! PLEASE SIGN - First, let me say "ThankYes, thank you, thank you "to all the time to send to friends and subscribe to my channel. I'm really grateful to everyone, post comments and inquiries. I always try my best to answer all the news has brought me (. Sometimes just takes me a while 'to catch up) In the meantime I will keep posting more videos of various genres, including rock, metal, jazz, Rap and Hip-Hop - Please Subscribe = D friend requests: If you Are not already done so (and yourconcerned), do not hesitate to ask my friend. I think that in this world, we can never have too many friends! =) As always, if you, you just have to find a way too much free time on your hands, you can always follow me on Twitter: twitter.com ON THIS COVER: I've just always had two drummers and have often thought of recording with two drummers. When I heard details of Lady GaGa, I thought it might be just the right song to experiment. I went to see...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjQlhxMEywE&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment