Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Steven Chen - to the end (Breaking Benjamin cover Boom)

My drum cover "Breaking Benjamin at the end. I play drums for a year and 4 months in this video. Szeliga wrote the drum part and - I first heard this song, I never thought that a rearrangement in a heavy 12 / 8 rock song could be implemented, and I was very surprised at how well it worked. This is a nice break from the redundant four quarters straight eighth model modern music seems to be addictive: P. The shuffle during the verses did not come exactly as I hopedIt would be ... ghost notes were used because of the noise to my door to my trap (which I'm not sure how to fix the problem with Adobe Audition maintained for hi-hat bleed) was increased, and closed hi-hat, had a strange effect as a wash for the noise gate on the snare drum notes crazy Ghost ... In addition to this, and almost dropped my stick at some point ... I think the cover is my favorite so far:) I'm trying not to play songs when you were literally looking for, searchSzeliga lesson on this song. I stick to the structure of the song for the most part, but I improvise the fill. Thanks for looking, and please sign!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7Qn1PCN3S8&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment