Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cobus Potgieter: DVD Trailer

Available now! - The classes will be taught Www.cobuspotgieter.com DVD from my perspective and focus heavily on teaching yourself how to fix the way I'm still trying to learn to play every day. It will also record tutorial on recording drums, and audio mixing and editing your video. Some lessons are technical and learn certain things, where others will focus on lateral thinking, how to be creative and think differently about howDrums. After completing this lesson, you'll be well on your way to discover and enjoy your personal style, as I do. A documentary section will also be included, details of where the journey began, where it is now. We also go back to my hometown where I leave one sentence was the first time and show you where I come from, where I grew up and where my bottom right of shit first drum foot, ripped a hole in the ceiling of my old room :) On DVD: My-Approach to the understanding of certain techniques, practice routines Set-Up/Placement-Writing share original drum kit, microphones, recording and mixing drums video angles, lighting and cutting-Effective Online Marketing A documentary of the entire section of YouTube History to stop and start. And a ton more stuff. First 200 people get a DVD on September 21, 2009 his name and the land claims that DVD and a special gift from me.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orIxifH41lU&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment