Friday, October 1, 2010

"Battlefield" Jonas Brothers Jordin Sparks duet with Boston Concert 07/18/2009

* Please note the full video in HQ this is my favorite performance is the video I took at the concert! Nick is looking crazy on the drums, I like how it sticks! Jordan caresses Joe was too adorable. :) And if Joe's biceps ... shows ah! The energy of this show was fantastic! I loved every second! And I swear I thought at the end of Nick drumming was falling apart! Here are Nick, Kevin and Joe implementation Jordin Sparks single "Battlefield" in Boston TD BanknorthGarden July 18, 2009! I sat two seats from the catwalk, ninth line:) The reason was largely taken by Nick, because Kevin, Joe and Jordan were to perform on stage and when he went over on the other hand, I could not see until it returned to the street because I was so close was the scene, but once she came to my side, I shot them all. :) 01.09 - Jordin caresses Joe:) 0:34 0:56 1:30 2:03 2:37 2:54 - Every time I think Nick looks:) 1:50 - Joe strings of hisBiceps / muscle) 2:33 - Joe, Nick and Joe noticed when Jordin all "yes" to Nick screams and pumps his arm) The camera I have a Canon Powershot SX100 IS 10x Optical Zoom 8.0 Mega Pixel.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhuz2HtD8EM&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment