Sunday, August 22, 2010

Egyokeo vs. Kr0oked / For the Love of God

This was my 2nd time playing through this song. The DLC just came out today. I have a sight read on video, but I fail so you probably don't want to see it. This was Kr0oked's (aka iKr0ok) first playthrough. A sight read! You gotta check out the solo sections. Just watch Kr0oked's side (on the right), don't watch me. I'm a hack. Kr0oked is beast. You should check out iKr0ok's YouTube channel youtube.com and subscribe. He does custom charts and he's good at it. He also beat me at Knights of Cydonia tonight. Well, he beat me on every song we played, actually. But KoC is my baby, yet I still got crushed. I plan on doing FtLoG again on single player (with my "ultimate" viewing angle) once I can 5-star it. Same goes for the other 2 songs from the Virtuoso Track Pack DLC. So, stay tuned! And thanks for watching.FAQ: ---- Q: How does it work? A: Everything is explained in detail here: egyokeo.com Q: How do you do 3-note chords? A: All "two adjacent note" power chords are mapped to the top 4 pads, so with two sticks I can play any 3-note chord except GYO. But I can get that with one stick in left hand and two fingers on right hand. Q: How do you do whammy and star power? A: I use a bass drum pedal on my right foot to activate star power, and a hi-hat pedal on my left foot to control whammy depth. Q: How do you hold notes? A: My MIDI Hero software has an auto-hold feature for every note hit because it's more natural for a drummer to play that way. It's not a good feeling to mash ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAxYdd8fg90&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment