Sunday, April 10, 2011

Schism 5-star - GHWT Expert Drums

So this is me getting used to the new GHWT drum setup. The sheer embarrassment of the placement of the drums can not be overstated. You will immediately understand the game. This is my second plays in this song, though perhaps a good 30k less than my skill at sight. Oo E 'was the first for a few hours, then just rain beat my sighread Cent 1k or so. Oh, well. Even during the "fill" sections, as I do not really know the song, I was certainly not just messing with the new speed sensor, very focused onhard on producing a steady beat. Be polite. The yellow pad was appropriate, some notes. = \ Expect more WT videos over the next few days as I got more used to the setup. No, I am not the "conversion" of RB, I thought I'd give both games in a shot.someguy913 rockband.scorehero.com someguy913ps www.rockband.com and on Xbox Live My achievements: My rockband.scorehero.com Live Stream Feed: www.someguy913.com Info on my Drum Setup rockband.scorehero.com FAQ 1 Do you want to play the drums too real? Yes, Ito do. I play drums for a little over four years, with particular emphasis on the trap, with a series of hand percussion experience. Before I learned to play the real drums, though I also played DrumMania, a drum simulation game made by Konami and part of the Bemani family of music games. It made me really interested in the battery, I recommend it if you can find a machine near you. 2. What do you want to play Rock Band? Your kit modded or something? Please read the link above titled...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW9AX80Gs-M&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment