Saturday, February 26, 2011

Impulse - An Endless Sporadic - Drum Cover (w / transcript)

This song was a classic for me the first time I heard about GH3. It reminds me of things Mike Keneally. It 'really out there. Very difficult song to play! I had to transcribe an explosion and to practice them (TRY) and its execution. Some parts I'm trying to play what is playing Andy (drummer-AES), others do not even try, because they are too heavy, so I just do my own thing. I'm just happy to be able to get through it! It is a natural to play up the crazy time signatureChanges. Show me the transcript at the end of the vid with the comment. Thanks to Andy and Zach from AES. I am a big fan you are crazy! AES Everyone is coming up with a new album next month (November '09), so keep an eye on them ... Website: youtube.com anendlesssporadic.net YouTube MySpace: myspace.com Twitter: twitter.com And when the album will come out to support these brilliant musicians and buy! I definitely, and I'm sure we will not be disappointed. If you have not already done so, go to theirMyspace page or iTunes and pick up their former titles published. "Impulse" is one of them! Paypal also good music. Thank you all for watching.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDAFio_wXFs&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment