Friday, January 14, 2011

The Mars Volta - Inertiatic ESP (Drum Cover)

Band: The Mars Volta Song: "Son et Lumiere" + "ESP Inertiatic Album: loused in the Comatorium Drum Cover # 7 .. Fast forward to about 1:40 of Son et Lumiere Inertiatic should be added that this starts to feel album? on track 2 Please forgive the void that exists during the introduction of drinking water, sticks of wax, stretching and exercise some 'air fills, but I had to sit in Son et Notes: A variety .. I have tons of sloppy errors before and take a lot in this.Also had a hard time along the sound to the right place. Son et aligning was particularly difficult for some reason. Damn my non-savvy editing. To change the right time doing exactly ,.... takes too long. So please forgive my inability to computers, these lines things. Everyone knows Jon Theodore is amazing. Its shares are impressive, complicated and very difficult to replicate. I love and appreciate TP but I think that Jon always much bigger part of my heart. It 's like JohnBonham with tons of caffeine in it. Do my best with a minimum time interval, not heated enough and too many fails before taking this. PS Bloody Fingers bonus. Thanks for watching and God bless you, if you've read this far. You have to have patience! I hike. My thanks to The Mars Volta, UMG, Universal, GSL and another allows me to keep this video. Obviously, the face and has all rights and reservations.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRNzOfx9Olc&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment